Turmeric: The Spice That Can Potentially Help Your Health in 150 Different Ways!
- Curcumin crosses the blood-brain barrier and exhibits potent neuroprotective properties, leading researchers to investigate it as a possible drug alternative in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- Unlike Parkinson’s drugs, curcumin, a polyphenol identified as the primary active component of the spice turmeric, it reduces inflammation and oxidative damage in the brain
- Curcumin has also shown promise for preventing other brain disorders, including dementia, Huntington’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease is related to certain lifestyle factors, including exposure to pesticides, paint and solvents, and vitamin D deficiency; animal-based omega-3 fats are also a powerful defense against Parkinson’s
Most spices have powerful medicinal properties, which is precisely why they’ve been used to promote healing for thousands of years prior to the advent of modern, synthetic drug-based medicine.
One such spice is turmeric, the yellow-pigmented “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine. Turmeric contains curcumin, the polyphenol identified as its primary active component and which exhibits over 150 potentially therapeutic activities, which include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
Green Med Info: Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
Is Turmeric Good For My Blood Type?
Unsure of your blood type? Find out now by purchasing the D’Adamo Personalized Nutrition – Home Blood Type Testing Kit
A Secretor: BENEFICIAL: Contains component which either blocks polyamine synthesis or lowers indican levels.
A Non Secretor: NEUTRAL
- This food is Cancer SUPERBENEFICIAL for Type A
B Secretor: NEUTRAL
N Non Secretor: NEUTRAL
- This food is Cancer SUPERBENEFICIAL for Type B
AB Secretor: NEUTRAL
AB Non Secretor: BENEFICIAL
- This food is Cancer and Diabetes SUPERBENEFICIAL for Type AB
O Secretor: BENEFICIAL: Contains component which either blocks polyamine synthesis or lowers indican levels.
O Non Secretor: NEUTRAL
- This food is Cancer and Diabetes SUPERBENEFICIAL for Type O