Internationalize to Escape Obamacare

“Americans abroad are only exempt if they are outside the U.S. for 330 days per year or if they become residents of US territories, like Puerto Rico.”

Source: Internationalize to Escape Obamacare

Trūists.ōrg is 100% ad-free and reliant on supporters like you. Please consider supporting our work on Patreon. Thank you!

Have you subscribed to our free posts by email yet?

If not, simply enter your email below (Which we will, of course, never distribute!) for our free email digest to subscribe to our headline topics:


If you have, you should see a link above to customize the digest to include exactly which topics interest you! (Free registration required)

%d bloggers like this: